Other Ways to Donate
At the USO, we rely on donations from people like you to help lift the spirits of America’s troops and their families. We’d like to make it easy for you to donate in whatever way is most convenient.
Phone, Mail or Wire Transfer
- Phone: To speak to a representative from our Development Department, call 212-695-5590 x263.
- Mail: Download a donation form and send in check or money order!
- Wire Transfer: Download a wire transfer request form, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and wire instructions will be sent to you right away!
Stocks, Securities, Mutual Funds and IRAs
Donating stock and mutual fund shares are wonderful ways to help the USO lift the spirits of America’s troops and their families. Making a gift of securities is simple and offers a number of valuable financial benefits:
- You can donate appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible
- There is no obligation to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation
Download this donation of securities form to make a stock or securities donation.
Transfer of Physical Securities
If you have stock certificates and wish to transfer the physical securities, please mail the executed certificates to: USO of Metropolitan New York, 270 Madison Ave., 12th Floor, New York, NY 10016